Main | Registration | LoginSunday, 2024-05-19, 5:21 AM
Zockmods!
A few suggestions. - ForumWelcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Zock70  
Forum » Suggestions » Additions » A few suggestions. (A few cool things to work on if you want!)
A few suggestions.
Blitzburnz4Date: Monday, 2011-03-21, 12:55 PM | Message # 1
The man with the ideas
Group: Pro Modder
Awards: 3
Suggestion 1: A works in progress thread.

This is a thread where users can post updates on their projects.

Suggestion 2: A live chatbox

Instead of posting via forums. Maybe a live chatbox or chatroom? That way I wouldnt have to ask for xfire. Ect. Ect. Ect.

Suggestion 3: An tutorial.
This is a modding website, There should be a link of how to do certain mods if any newcomer comes to this site. Or a special section so they can learn how to mod.. That way...(See below.)

Suggestion 4: Recruiting
I would be willing to become part of a recruiting division where I message everyone on my recent players that they can learn how to mod at Zockmods, and how we are looking for new modders, ect. ect. ect.

Suggestion 5: Youtube.
I couldn't help but notice that you don't have many views on your Youtube channel. Which explains why there aren't many people coming to this site. There are a few things you can do here to solve this.

A:I suggest that we make a custom reward if you subscribe to the official Zockmods Youtube channel. Is first of all, that way you can GUARANTEE that all your users are contributing in some way (optionally.) to this website. Speaking of awards....See below.

B:Although the amount of views will go up, faster, naturally over time. You can really boost it quickly if you make a video offering a prize (Like Xbox Live Cards or Points.) to modders that enter the best Modded map that will be featured in a Youtube video ect. ect. ect.

Suggestion 6: Awards
This isn't a problem now, but when you start having more people to this site you may want to make standardized awards. Like how my website, Modhalo does it. Or even how Se7ensins does it. If you want to see an example, here is Modhalo.Net's award system.
http://www.modhalo.net/index.php?app=awards

Suggestion 7: A Status Bar.
This is also a feature on Modhalo.Net. That I think is really innovative. It just is a tab on the side of the window that shows user's updates. I can't really explain, here is an example of how Modhalo.net does it. However I personally think a update box AND a live chatbox on the same page is a little much. So this is more of an option if you know what I mean, or an alternative. Anyways Here is an example. Look to the middle-right and you will see it.

http://www.modhalo.net/index.php?/index

Just a few suggestions that would be neat. Hope it helps. :D

Message edited by Blitzburnz4 - Monday, 2011-03-21, 1:03 PM

Zock70Date: Tuesday, 2011-03-22, 8:07 PM | Message # 2
Owner
Group: Owner
Awards: 2
Thanks for the ideas! I will look into it and hopefully add some of those things!

Thank you for joining my website! I hope you have enjoyed the services you have gotten. Have a nice day, and remember: the more people we have, the more we have to talk about, and mod!

Zock70Date: Wednesday, 2011-03-23, 9:51 AM | Message # 3
Owner
I've added rewards and the chat box. this should help out a bit
enjoy :D

Thank you for joining my website! I hope you have enjoyed the services you have gotten. Have a nice day, and remember: the more people we have, the more we have to talk about, and mod!

Blitzburnz4Date: Wednesday, 2011-03-23, 9:55 AM | Message # 4
The man with the ideas
Group: Pro Modder
Awards: 3
The chat box is great. Thank You!

Zock70Date: Wednesday, 2011-03-23, 7:26 PM | Message # 5
Owner
I've added the works in progress category. thanks for the suggestion

Forum » Suggestions » Additions » A few suggestions. (A few cool things to work on if you want!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz